We welcome your comments and hope that conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments. Like any public forum, there are basic guidelines/rules everyone is expected to follow to maximize the enjoyment of the community.
We do not discriminate against any views, however we do reserve the right to moderate or remove any and all posts, as well as limit access for users who repeatedly abuse the Community Guidelines. Please review these guidelines below:
- Keep it clean: use appropriate language and etiquette. Posts which include offensive or inappropriate language, or posts which violate these terms in any way, will be removed.
- Keep it Courteous: we will not permit violent, obscene, profane, hateful, racist comments, or
comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization.
- Keep it Legal: we will not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity, or posts related to financial matters. Do not post information that is known to be false, fraudulent, deceptive, inaccurate or misleading.
- Keep it on-topic and spam-free: no multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted. Posts that promote any kind of service or product, advertisements, or solicitations of any kind will be removed.
- Keep it private: personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers.
In short: please be nice and add to the discussion. If you violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future.
Also note: The views expressed do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of the station, its management or employees. We are not responsible for and disclaim any and all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for the content of comments written by public contributors.